We deliver a broad range of evidence based services for people living in Brent, Wandsworth, Westminster and in some of our neighbouring boroughs. We ensure that our service developments are underpinned by robust business cases that are in line with health and social care transformation plans, demonstrate recovery and wellbeing outcomes, are rooted in local need and are available to everyone who needs them.
Our strategic priorities include:
- developing services that promote and improve the health and wellbeing of children and young people using the Thrive Framework.
- extending our Talking Therapies services. Our IAPT service is currently delivering outcomes on waiting times and recovery in excess of NHS England requirements
- delivering more community programmes and services to people managing their own personal budgets
- developing an assertive community navigation model that brings together in integrated care and support
- building on our extensive experience in providing housing and support to people with complex mental health and social needs to develop greater community engagement and more successful transition into sustained independence.
What We Offer
Our local delivery is strengthened by being part of a Mind network across England and Wales working within quality standards endorsed by the Charity Commission. We are here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem can turn to us for advice and support. We offer three core strengths to commissioners, service users and all our stakeholders.
- We offer a personalised approach, individually tailoring recovery support and wellbeing programmes from a menu of services to meet diverse needs.
- We are flexible and inclusive, combining professional expertise with the lived experience of those who use and benefit from our recovery and wellbeing services.
- We are financially robust and work across organisational boundaries, alongside our partners in the Third Sector to get the best outcomes and value for money.
If you would like to find out more about our services and developments please contact:
Simon Thompson, CEO
Tel: 020 7259 8100
Email: [email protected]