Thames Bridges Trek, 10th September 2022
Join 2000 trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge – it’s East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges – each with its fascinating story – and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it’s a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Fully supported 25km Walk
- For Charity or Self Fund
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an Individual or a Team
- Start near Putney Bridge – Fulham
- Tented village & warm up at start
- Free ‘Thames Bridges buff’
- 9.30am to midday start times
- Midpoint rest stop
- Free snacks & drinks
- Southwark Park finish
- Medal, T-shirt, Glass of fizz
- Food / meal at finish
Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up, click here
(Just remember to select Mind in Brent, Wandsworth and Westminster as your chosen charity).