This Mental Health Awareness Week we are asking you to think about nature and how it makes you feel…
Are you aged 5-11 years old? We would like to invite you to enter Mind in Brent, Wandsworth & Westminster’s Art competition with the chance to win some fab prizes!
How to enter…
Create a picture of your favourite thing about nature, you can draw, paint or you may want to include natural materials too. While making your picture think about the way it makes you feel and finish your picture by including some words about how nature makes you feel.
When making your picture think about “My favourite thing about nature is….” “In nature I feel…”
Next, ask a parent or guardian to complete the form below to receive a competition pack and information to enter your art work into the competition.
Prizes for this competition have been kindly donated by Finastra.
Closing date is midnight on Sunday 16 May 2021. Entries for ages 5-11 years old only.
Competition entries Ts&Cs
- This competition is open to any child aged 5-11 years.
- We will accept one entry per child
- We only accept entries from the UK
- The entry to the competition should be made by a parent or guardian (over the age of 18 years) of the child via the entry form.
- Only digital copies of the competition will be accepted.
- The closing date for entries to be considered by the Mind in Brent Wandsworth and Westminster judging panel is midnight Sunday 16 May 2021. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for consideration in the competition.
- All entries will be submitted anonymously to a panel of selected staff at Mind in Brent, Wandsworth and Westminster, artists at Portugal Prints and the company who donates a prize (TBC) and is a completely impartial decision. The decision of the panel is final.
- The parent/guardians of the winners will be notified within 14 days of the competition closing date.
Mind in Brent, Wandsworth and Westminster accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or illegible. Copyright and use of entries. Upon submission of an entry, all copyright is transferred to the Mind in Brent, Wandsworth and Westminster. The winning entries will be used by Mind in Brent, Wandsworth and Westminster for promotional purposes. A selection of entries may be used by Mind in Brent, Wandsworth and Westminster for promotional purposes.