How We Can Help
Mental health awareness at work (Full or half day)
This introductory course aims to raise awareness of mental health, and to understand and recognise the causes, symptoms and support options for a range of common and less-common mental health problems.
Who’s it for?
Mental health awareness at work is suitable for employees and managers in any type of organisation who would like a better understanding of mental health conditions.
Participants will gain:
- Better understanding of common mental health conditions (stress, anxiety and depression) and treatments
- How to recognise the signs and symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression in ourselves and others
- How to manage our own mental health and wellbeing, steps to take to avoid build-up of stress, cope with anxiety and deal with depression should it arise
- Improved understanding about how to seek help, and to access mental health services, professionals and other services in the community
- Improved understanding about how to manage one’s mental health at work and how to work with your employer to support staying well.
This workshop is offered for groups of 20 for full and half day sessions. Please contact us to discuss costs – we offer a reduced rate for partners and charitable organisations. (All workshops are currently delivered Tuesday & Wednesday only).
For further information contact Emily Seymour – Community Training Coordinator
Email: [email protected]