Community wellbeing in Wandsworth is based at our hub in Tooting. We provide a safe and supportive space where you can take part in structured recovery programmes or engage in activities which will help improve wellbeing, build confidence, resilience, skills, connections and independence or simply meet with people in a social setting.
What we do
Services and activities are available to anyone who would benefit from improving their wellbeing, mental health, their physical fitness, from connecting to their local communities , being more in control, independent and getting more out of life.
We work in partnership with our service users, volunteers, the council, health services, other providers and organisations to build a menu of services and activities to help you to:
- Develop your interests and become more active
- Better manage your emotional and psychological wellbeing and deal with difficulties
- Get to know your local communities and connect with peers
- Get into education, training, volunteering and work
- Have more say about the support and services you receive in the community
- Make friends and have more fun
- Move towards independence and life beyond our services
More information on Wellbeing Support in Wandsworth
Tel: 020 7259 8128