A Wide Range of Support Options
There is a lot going on at our Community Wellbeing Hub in Westminster, including:
- Fortnightly Advice on welfare benefits, housing, debts in partnership with Westminster Citizen’s Advice
- Weekly Fitness and Fun sessions in partnership with London Sports Trust
- Weekly Internet Cafe with on site technical advice and support
- Weekly Walking Group in partnership with CNWL
- Learning 4 Life Courses throughout the year.
- Monthly Carers Support Group in partnership with Carers Network.
- Fortnightly Perinatal Support Group in partnership with CNWL
Digital Music Programme
” Electronic Logic” is a 10 week long course for people with experience of mental health problems who would like to develop their musical interests, skills and confidence through taking part in a digital music programme. It is particularly good for people who may not have the confidence or learning to play a musical instrument.
The programme teaches participants to:
- Use the Apple Logic Pro Electronic Music Programme and the Reason Music Production software
- Compose a piece or pieces of music of their own utilising the elements and features of the programme
- Transfer their composition to CD or upload to website for sharing with Logic Pro online community.
Service User Involvement and Co-production
To help ensure that local mental health services as effective as possible, it is important to get feedback and ideas from people that use them. We have a Service User Involvement and Co-production group for this. If you are interested in finding out and having a say in how mental health services in Westminster are developed, delivered and how they perform and you’d like to find out how to get involved, please contact us.
Tel: 020 7259 8123
Citizens Advice Surgery
If you need help to tackle a welfare benefits, housing or legal issue or concern you can book an appointment to meet with an advisor from Westminster Citizen’s Advice. We host an appointments only surgery here every other Thursday. To book an appointment please contact our reception on:
Tel: 020 7259 8100
Tel: 020 7259 8123