How We Can Help
Our wellbeing hub in Westminster provides a safe and supportive centre where you can meet with people in a social setting and take part in activities, or engage with services which will help improve wellbeing, build confidence, resilience, skills, connections and independence.
What We Do
Services and activities are available to anyone who wants to improve their mental wellbeing, connect to their local communities and get more out of life.
We work in partnership with our service users, volunteers, the council, health services, other providers and organisations to provide a menu of services and activities to help you to:
- Develop your interests and become more active
- Better manage your emotional and psychological wellbeing and deal with difficulties
- Get to know your local communities and connect with peers
- Get into education, training, volunteering and work
- Have more say about the support and service you receive in the community
- Make friends and have more fun
- Move towards independence and life beyond our services
More information on Wellbeing Support in Westminster
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 020 7259 8100