Resources to help manage your mental health during lockdown
Here are a number of resources that have been shared with us, which could help to contribute to a greater health and mental well-being during lockdown.
- Good Thinking – A website for adults looking for resources to support their mental health and wellbeing
- Anna Freud – Advice for Parents and Guardians as well as schools dealing with school closures
- Young Minds – A website for young people on managing anxiety about the outbreak and self-isolating
- Harmonious Choir – The choir usually meets on Thursdays from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm on Zoom.
- Calm – A set of free meditation/mindfulness exercises
- Wanderlust – Online yoga and meditation platform
- Gym Mondo – Online gym
- Free Online Courses – Distract yourself by doing an online course and learning a new skill
- Westminster Library – Join the Westminster online library for free
- Artsy – Do a free online art class