It is estimated that poor mental health costs UK employers £33bn – £42bn a year. It is also estimated that the return on investment of workplace mental health initiatives is overwhelmingly positive, with an average return of £4.20 per £1 spent.
About the programme
Our bespoke workplace wellbeing programmes can be tailored to address your organisations wellbeing needs and help your workforce thrive.
We can support your organisation to create its very own employee wellbeing strategy with a package made up of your choice of initiatives, these can include: employee wellbeing surveys, formal training courses, wellbeing workshops and events, HR support and policies, and employee mental health champion schemes.
You can pick and choose how long you would like the programme to last and what elements you would like to be included, or if you prefer we can provide consulting support to help you identify your needs and make sure you get a suitable programme to address these needs.
By investing in a workplace wellbeing programme we can help your organisation:
- Improve your employee’s overall health and wellbeing
- Improve job satisfaction among employees
- Improve employee engagement
- Reduce mental health stigma and improve the workplace culture
- Attract new talent and increase staff retention
- Reduce sickness absence and presenteeism
- Improve performance and productivity
- Improve your profile
To find out more about our bespoke programmes:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0207 259 8100