Are you in crisis? Do you need help now?
If you are in extreme crisis, you think you might be at risk of seriously harming yourself or doing something which might harm someone else you should:
If you live in North London call Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust’s Urgent Advice Line 0800 0234 650
If you live in South London call South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust’s Urgent Advice Line on 0800 731 2864
Your GP can also be contacted by phone if you need immediate help. Outside of surgery hours you can call NHS Direct for more guidance on 111. The service is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Other organisation you may want to contact are:
- Samaritans: Call 116 123 Text 07725 90 90 90 Open 24/7
- Shout: Text 85258 Open 24/7
- The Listening Place: Call 020 3906 7676 Open 9am-9pm 365 days a year
- CALM: Call 0800 58 58 58 Open 5pm-midnight 365 days a year
- Papyrus (for people under 35): Call 0800 068 4141 Open Weekdays 9am–10pm, Weekends & Bank Holidays 2pm–10pm