This half day (3hrs) introductory course aims to raise awareness of mental health, and to understand and recognise the causes, symptoms and support options for a range of common mental health problems.
Learn what you can do to challenge stigma, and how to look after your own mental health.
- Better understanding of mental health conditions and treatments
- Awareness of our own perceptions and assumptions about mental health and illness
- Practical tools and understanding of you to look after your own mental health and wellbeing
- Better understanding of how to spot when someone might be struggling with their mental health
- Improved understanding about, and ability to access mental health services, professionals and what support is available
- Increased confidence in having conversations about mental health
- What is Mental Health?
- Signs and symptoms of common mental health conditions: stress, anxiety, and depression
- How to look after your mental health
- How to talk about mental health
- Support available
Who is it for?
Mental health awareness is suitable for anyone who would like a better understanding of mental health conditions and how to look after their own mental health and the mental health of others.
Where do the courses take place?
We will visit your organisations premises or deliver it virtually using your preferred online platform.
- Up to 20
We can tailor the content or length of the workshop to suit your requirements
How to book:
Email: [email protected]